On Sale! JDSU Westover P5000 Fiber Optic USB Fiberscope – AAATesters.com
JDSU P5000 Fiber Optic Microscope
The P5000 digital probe microscope connects directly to a PC or laptop via a USB 2.0 connection
Includes Carrying Case & Accessories As Listed
P-5000 P 5000
Westover P5000 P-5000 Fiber USB Microscope Models On Sale Warranty Calibration Backed by The Best Service and Lowest Prices in the Industry.
JDSU Westover P5000 Fiber Optic Microscope
FiberChek2 is an advanced application that determines the acceptability of optical fiber end faces through automated inspection and analysis. It identifies and characterizes defects and contamination and determines their location relative to the fiber core. It then provides a PASS or FAIL result according to a pre-configured failure criteria setting.
The P5000 digital probe microscope connects directly to a PC or laptop via a USB 2.0 connection, and the unique QuickCaptureTM button lets users capture, inspects, and analyzes a fiber end face image in a single automated step.
As different types of contamination are located and identified, FiberChek2 measures the size of each feature, determines its location relative to the core, and analyzes the collected data using an advanced logarithm to obtain a PASS or FAIL result based on parameters configured for each pre-defined setting.
Because defects and contamination on or near the core surface typically affect the light transmission most significantly, they require the most aggressive examination. FiberChek2 defines the concentric areas around the core as Zones which let users establish failure criteria by evaluating various defect categories, which include Contamination, Pit/Chip and Scratches.
– FiberChek2 software pre-programmed to comply with International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) acceptance criteria standards for single-mode and multimode connectors
– Implements standards for inspection and grading throughout every stage of fiber handling
– Remove human subjectivity from fiber inspection and grading to ensure consistent results
– Configurability allows for user-defined controls and criteria settings
– Identify and characterize each defect and contamination particle, and determines their location relative to the fiber core
– Archive results and images as HTML or PDF files and generate integrated reports
– Plug it directly into PC/laptop via USB 2.0 connection
– Produce crisp, clear view of fiber end face condition with high resolution 5MP camera and coaxial illumination
Dimensions: 140 x 46 x 44 mm (5.5 x 1.8 x 1.7 in)
Weight: 110 g (3.88 oz)
LOW-Mag field-of-view (FOV): Horizontal: 740 µm
Vertical: 550 µm
Diagonal: 920 µm
HIGH-Mag FOV: Horizontal: 460 µm
Vertical: 345 µm
Diagonal: 575 µm
Live image: 800 x 600; 15 fps
Connector: USB 2.0 (with latch lock)
Cord length: 183 cm (6 ft)
Camera sensor: 1280 x 1024 black and white, 1/3-in (1.27 cm) CMOS
Particle size detection: Light source: Blue LED, 100,000+ hour life
Lighting technique: Coaxial
Power source: USB port
Warranty: 90 Day Exchange
– JDSU P5000 Fiber Optic Fiberscope (BC# 16409M)
– FBPT-U12M Adapter
– FiberChek Pro Software
– User Manual On CD-ROM
– Carrying Case (G)